Head of Compensation & Benefits - APJ
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
The Qualtrics Total Rewards team is looking for someone to join our team and have a huge impact on the company’s compensation and benefits (total rewards) practices.
Qualtrics is looking for a full-time Compensation and Benefits manager to adjust and design company-wide compensation and benefits plans, benchmark against relative data and use our product to make data driven decisions that improve Qualtrics’ total rewards program. If you have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field, and relevant experience in the world of compensation, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming of.
Expectations for Success
You’ll know you’re doing an outstanding job when you are working effectively with leaders across Qualtrics to develop and communicate compelling compensation packages for top-tier talent and a comprehensive, competitive benefits package for employees in countries throughout the region. You will be a trusted advisor and relied upon by senior leaders to strategise around compensation and benefits. You are all about the numbers, analytics and utilising data to improve our ongoing bonus, merit increase, and promotion processes. You’re also familiar and comfortable with the process of working with benefits brokers to evaluate, select, and implement benefits packages, accounting for nuances in different countries throughout the region.
A Day in the life
- Benchmark against regional data to ensure our compensation is always competitive relative to the market
- Partner with hiring managers to create offers for candidates and close the top talent that Qualtrics attracts
- Handle one-off compensation issues as they arise
- Collaborate with our benefits brokers to create and administer the various benefits plans throughout the region
- Handle one-off benefits issues and questions as they arise
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (HR, business, or other quantitative/technical degree)
- Excellent Excel skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication with experience presenting and interacting with senior leaders
- Skilled in making inferences and recommendations based on data sets
Even better if you have
- Compensation Benchmarking experience
- Benefits design and implementation experience throughout the Asia Pacific region
- Advanced excel skills
- Tableau (or similar data visualisation) experience
- Ability to solve problems in a creative manner