The Qualtrics APJ Finance team is looking for a talented finance professional to join us and have a major impact on the company’s financial performance. With our aggressive financial growth and ever-changing environment, we need a highly motivated self-starter to join our best-in-class group.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst who wants to make an impact on a fast-growing business, can conduct regular financial reporting, and can complement this by combining analytical skills and commercial acumen to establish data-driven insights and make strategic recommendations for the company. If you have a Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, and 6+ years of experience in Finance, Qualtrics could be the perfect place to take your career to the next level.
The Expectation for Success
Successful analysts in this role are problem-solvers, enjoy working cross-departmentally, and find satisfaction in developing and implementing data-driven decisions. Through building relationships with executives you help take the company in the right direction and are confident portraying your data-backed recommendations to impact business decisions. You will possess an ability to influence senior decision-maker support for your complex ideas through effective use of various business intelligence tools and effective presentation of the business case.
A Day in the Life
- Analyze financial and business data for strategic decision-making
- Regularly assist the executive team in special projects / reports
- Provide governance of regular financial reporting, headcount modelling and forecasting
- Optimise budgeting and investment decision making processes
- Make recommendations for process optimisation across the company to maximise short and long-term growth and profitability.