Corporate Sales Enablement Manager
This job is available in 5 locations // Category: Business Operations
Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
With Qualtrics poised to continue our incredible growth, the Global Go-to-Market Enablement team is the group tasked with ensuring the productivity and success of our Go-To-Market teams.
To achieve this aim, the team is involved in all aspects of Enablement: coaching, learning, onboarding, and ongoing role-based development. The success or failure of this team - and this role- is measured in helping sellers obtain their targets and drive sales revenue. This position is highly valued by and visible to both the executive team and the board of directors as Qualtrics continues its unbelievable year over year growth.
To accomplish our incredibly aggressive goals for 2020 and beyond, the team needs to add a dynamic Sales Enablement Manager who can hit the ground running and deliver high-quality training and coaching programs to our front and second-line managers for North America, focusing on our corporate segment.
Expectation for Success
- Understand the DNA of what makes a great sales leader at Qualtrics, by understanding their core competencies and skills and prioritizing which training programs should be delivered to up-level them
- Be an expert in our sales process, tools, methodologies and product offerings
- In partnership with senior sales leaders, develop and implement strategic enablement plan that maps to core leader competencies
- Develop, execute, and measure against the results of an annual role-based enablement plan for sales managers
- Manage and update the 90-day Onboarding Guidebook for new sales leadership hires
- Create and deliver Manager-specific Onboarding training for all new North America Sales Managers
- Collaborate with key cross-functional partners such as solution strategy, product marketing, sales ops and other global leaders to establish a global operating rhythm
- Initiate, manage and develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization, including the head of NA corporate sales and other regional VPs
- Collaborate with other members of the Global Enablement team, including the Instructional Design team, in order to develop curricula and training plans
- Use KPIs, dashboards and reporting to drive curriculum improvements and track sales manager training program efficacy
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years in a sales function, with experience in professional development
- Experience in sales or sales enablement in the SaaS space
- Experience in B2B Sales at the Corporate and Enterprise levels preferred
- Familiar with modern and creative approaches to learning, including experience with Micro-learning, personalized learning journeys, learning reinforcement and gamification
- Passion for developing leaders and executing with programmatic style
- Experience working with cross-functional internal stakeholders
- Ability to work independently in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to roll up sleeves and do what is needed to make programs successful
- You thrive in the unknown and are extremely agile and willing to be flexible, juggling multiple - and often conflicting - priorities
A Day in the Life
This role is perfect for those passionate about developing leadership teams in a dynamic and fun way. A day in the life will rarely be the same, moving from diving deep into process optimization to assessing performance gaps and developing enablement solutions to ensure everyone in a Sales Leadership role for North American sales teams are successful. Taking the role to the next level includes defining expectations for success across our sales leadership team and creating a leadership development program that will grow and mature over time.