Enterprise Sales Executive - Brussels
Qualtrics is the technology leader in the Experience Management space.
Qualtrics has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze and act on insights that drive better decision-making. We offer a single experience management platform that captures employee, customer, brand, product and market insights in one place. Whether companies are building customer experience, employee engagement, or market research programs, they can do it all using Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands, including BMW, Lloyds, Barclays, Under Armour etc.
Qualtrics started in 2002 as an academic research technology & has since grown to have more than 11,000 enterprise clients worldwide, over 2,000 employees, more than 1,800 college and university clients, and enjoys strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth and notable profitability since its founding. We were acquired by SAP in January 2019 for $8B and look forward to this partnership as we spread the vision of Experience Management (XM).
Growth opportunities to join a successful Enterprise Sales team in Benelux, we have openings in both the Netherlands and Belgium. Looking for strong new business sales executives with a track record of success.
Expectations for Success
- You are a visionary with a track record of smashing through targets and goals for a period of 3 or more years
- You have a strong work ethic and tenacity. You feel a sense of accomplishment and an energy rush when you bring new customers through the full sales cycle
- You have a proven and demonstrable success with territory planning, hunting, generating your own leads, cold calling, negotiating and closing deals
- You are passionate about educating potential clients on options or solutions that are applicable to their situation and helping them understand how the software can breathe new life into their organisation
- You have the agility to adapt, pivot and change your approach based on the needs of your business
- You bring together resources in your business that enable you to be successful sales professional
Qualifications & Requirements
- You have significant enterprise sales experience working in a dynamic environment - preferably experience in selling SAAS
- Demonstrable track record of consistent success in achieving and overachieving against quotas
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Degree level education preferred
- Fluent Dutch both spoken and written
A Day in the Life
- Transparency, Integrity and Quality are at the forefront of your approach to sales
- You will be establishing, leading, and growing the relationships between Qualtrics and potential customers
- Your focus is acquiring new business, and selling the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform to varying clients from across all business areas
- Crafting and delivering sales presentations to customers and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments comes naturally to you.
- You have in depth knowledge and can easily address product uses, benefits and advantages and are able to facilitate innovative technical follow-up to close a sale.
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc...)
- Develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organisational levels
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns and partner on leads follow up from trade shows and campaigns
- In cooperation with the operations team you will actively participate in contract negotiations
- You are an ambassador for Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings
- Have a unique understanding of the market in which Qualtrics operates to help you navigate through the landscape and actively contribute to win-based proposals and pricing
- We make our own playbook and you will play an integral part in crafting it for your territory
- We take pride in being a flat organisation and enabling you to inspire change and set yourself up for success
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories