The Customer Success Team is at the heart of our business. Our team members are focused on building and maturing our customers’ Experience Management programs to drive measurable business impact and meaningful improvements to the human experience. Our mission is to tangibly transform our customers’ organizations, leading to increased retention, growth and maturity, and ultimately building our customers into lifelong Qualtrics champions. We do this through a deep understanding of our customers and their industries, and by optimizing solutions to address their individual challenges utilizing the Qualtrics platform. We touch every phase of the customer lifecycle and work internally to innovate and drive action for our customers.
Are you a Customer Success representative with a real passion for converting customers into champions? Do you have experience in a customer-facing role, where you demonstrate an ability to balance multiple customer relationships? Can you take a structured approach to understanding their business objectives and measures of success, as well as devising solutions to their business problems and handling the expectations of multiple partners? If so, a role in customer success may be for you. You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when your customers renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics.
- Assume revenue responsibility for portfolio of customers in South Korea and understand their business and technical challenges and industry trends to achieve quarterly and annual renewal and expansion targets
- Define and execute your strategy for maturing and expanding customer accounts by establishing and managing relationships with senior executives at some of the world’s largest enterprises.
- See a problem, solve a problem. Work with cross-functional counterparts in Sales, Product Management, Engineering and Professional Services to evolve, scale and improve our customer’s Qualtrics experience.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the entire suite of Qualtrics solutions
- Address technical needs to build, define, and architect the experience management category, and champion it to the world as one of the fastest growing segments in the experience economy.
- Continue building Qualtrics’ unique culture by living Qualtrics’ values (TACOS).
- Develop relationships with partners and convert them into Qualtrics champions.
- This role is based in South Korea
- 7+ years’ experience in a combination of consulting, strategy, operations, product management or an equivalent field. Prior experience in management/strategy consulting or an advisory role in a related industry is preferred.
- Must have experience is servicing external customers
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in science, technology, engineering, commerce, business or a related field.
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects from beginning to end. This position is expected to utilize data and metrics to communicate strategy to internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity. Ability to be efficient with limited resources, to understand business needs and to communicate and present to Senior Management effectively.
- Ability to consider implications beyond individual customers, thinking holistically about the industry and Qualtrics partnership with the customer business, and anticipating needs for increasing product performance and utility for customers.
- Must have native Korean language skills with proficiency in written and spoken English.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and lunch subsidy in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
- Qualtrics Experience Program - Bonus for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.