At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
A Day in the Life:
You should love data visualization and love building simple solutions to solve hard customer problems. We craft systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth. You will focus on critical deliverables in the next year that will enable users and developers to build their own data visualizations on the Qualtrics XM Platform. You will also have the opportunity to lead and mentor a small team of junior engineers and will quickly become the “go-to” frontend expert for the entire Reporting Platform organization.
In addition, you will:
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and rich web-based methods to solve complex business problems using the latest front-end technologies
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Have worked on frontend development and have familiarity with backend services
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- Drive clarity in business and technical requirements and evolve them into technical designs.
- Work with design and product teams to understand needs, propose features, create early prototypes and transform them into exciting end consumer features.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Improve our front-end infrastructure and build UI components
- Contribute to the professional development of colleagues, improving their front-end technical knowledge as well as the engineering best practices on your team.
- Have technical impact (including Quality) that spans an Engineering organization’s technology portfolio across multiple teams or depth of impact that significantly advances mission-critical systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 5-12+ years of meaningful experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience with software engineering standard methodologies (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design document)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
- Confirmed ability to understand large systems, drilling down to code level
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in being an experience management company & want to provide you opportunities for life changing experiences. After 1 year of joining the company you'll have the chance to receive our Experience Bonus to spend $1500 on an adventure of your dreams - check out our testimonials from attending your favorite concert or traveling the globe!
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc), we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- 15-25 days of PTO, 5 personal days, unlimited sick days!
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employee