Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
About The Role
The Head of FP&A will lead our Financial Planning and Analysis function responsible for all planning processes, including the annual plan, monthly forecasts, and long-range plans. This highly visible role will report to the Global Head of FP&A and Investor Relations and will work very closely with our CEO, President, and CFO. The ideal candidate is a strong leader with experience in building and growing teams. You will lead a dynamic global team and will be asked to drive strategic analysis in a cross-functional, matrixed organization across multiple product lines, geographies, and go-to-market motions. The right candidate will drive business insights and continuous improvement, bring a quantitative, data-driven mindset, and have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborate with executives to provide analytical rigor and evaluate strategic initiatives
- Partner with other finance areas (most notably Accounting and Investor Relations) to support month-end close, flux review processes, and financial reporting
- Build and manage a high-performing global FP&A and business intelligence team
- Work alongside our executive team to establish a strategic roadmap and growth targets for multiple business units and geographies
- Create financial models, including forecasting, budgeting, and long-range planning
- Create internal & external executive reporting documents including board, close and other management presentations
- Analyze monthly results and/or trending data to support the monthly estimate and include risk and opportunity assessments
- Determine the appropriate processes, methodologies, variables, and modeling techniques to develop and deliver forecasts. Develop reports and monitor metrics for forecasting
- Refine data systems and tools to track performance, provide reporting solutions and enhance operational insights
- Develop key highlights/KPIs to drive business performance and track growth initiatives
- Assist in projects in support of strategy and business development initiatives
- Build outstanding and effective relationships with cross-functional teams
- 15+ years of progressive experience and demonstrated growth including a minimum of 10 years in Finance/FP&A positions
- Experience with a fast-growing company with scale
- Public company quarterly close and reporting cadence experience
- Proven success serving as a change agent in a high-growth and scale environment
- High degree of organization and efficiency with demonstrated attention to detail
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility, and character
- Strong track record of maintaining relationships and communicating with a wide range of partners
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories