The Qualtrics Sales Operations team is looking for someone to join us and have a major impact on the company’s performance. With our aggressive growth and ever-changing environment, we need the right person to join our best-in-class group.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst who wants to make an impact on a fast-growing business, can conduct in depth analytics and reporting, and can make strategic recommendations for the company. If you have a Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in data analytics (including SQL and a data visualization platform), Qualtrics could be the place to take your career to the next level.
Expectations for Success
Do you love problem solving? This successful team member enjoys working cross-departmentally, and finds gratification in developing and implementing analytical decisions. Through building relationships with executives you help take the company in the right direction and are confident portraying your data-backed recommendations to impact business decisions. You’ll know you’re doing a great job when our sales team has easy to understand insights to sales data that is accurate and easily accessible. You can work cross-functionally, are a self-starter, can multitask, and manage your time effectively.
A Day in the Life
- Analyze financial and business data for strategic decision-making
- Be responsible for processes that enable data integrations between sales systems (CRM to CRM, CRM to reporting tools, etc)
- Dive deep into our data warehouse to structure data and gain insights
- Prepare reports and dashboards for the company to base its decisions on
- Automate routine data requests to be widely available
- Regularly assist the key stakeholders throughout the business on special projects / reports
- Help implement the changes suggested by the data you provide
- Customer-first mentality
- Demonstrated ability to use technical solutions, and visualization software i.e. Python, R, Tableau, Power BI, Minitab etc.
- Demonstrated ability to write advanced SQL queries and work with complex data warehouse structures
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with senior business executives, using data to tell a story
- Demonstrated ability to use quantitative approach to problem solving
- Experience Designing, developing and implementing ETL solutions preferred
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server and T-SQL preferred
- Experience automating ETL pipelines with a heavy emphasis on quality, validation and tracking preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science recommended
- 1-2 years of experience in one or more of the following fields: Business Intelligence, strategy consulting, economic analysis, predictive analytics, marketing analytics
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories