APJ Paid Digital Channels Manager
Qualtrics has an amazing sales team, able to deliver fantastic growth and bring in the best customers in the world. We are looking for an expert Paid Digital Channels Manager to lead APJ’s digital marketing channels to generate pipeline through effective online advertising, support our APJ sales force, and efficiently grow our advertising program. Reporting to the APJ Head of Digital, this role is absolutely vital to Qualtrics’ growing the APJ business.
The Expectation for Success:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience actively and successfully managing paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, media buying, & landing page optimisation.
- Proven track record of planning, building, and optimising large scale, complex, and successful performance display advertising, search marketing/SEM/PPC, and paid social, preferably in B2B
- SaaS Marketing across multiple APJ countries.
- Highly analytical mindset and quantitative skills with the ability to interpret performance data, analyse campaign CPA goals, and make adjustments to key performance drivers
- Working knowledge of Excel (e.g. pivot tables and vlookups), web analytics, and bid management tools, including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, and other PPC/ad networks required
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, business acumen and the ability to deliver projects to strict deadlines
- Through careful tracking and optimisation, to demonstrate ROI-positive leads and fuel Qualtrics’ growth.
Even Better if you Have ...
- Experience of working globally both with a US-based leadership team and with APJ
A Day in the Life:
- Lead our APJ paid digital marketing channels by driving exponential revenue growth across APJ markets (in multiple languages) via PPC, display advertising, retargeting, paid social, and other online advertising channels.
- Countries of paid digital channel management include; Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Philippines and Vietnam.
- Manage and report on the APJ paid channels digital budget.
- Manage day-to-day optimisation activities including building and managing bidding strategies, quality score improvements, ad copywriting, testing and optimisation, keyword research, budget forecasting, campaign reporting and analysis, and continuous program improvement.
- Analyse and report on key performance data (top of funnel to bottom).
- Own measurement and tracking within analytics for paid channels through definition of goals, tracking events, and conversion triggers.
- Own cost-per-lead and cost-per-sale optimisation, focusing on conversion metrics to drive increased campaign ROI.
- Create and run landing page optimisation tests to increase conversion volume and quality.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.