Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Mission of the team:
Our mission is to drive the CX business forward. As stewards of the CX business, we are focused on driving CX revenue, partnering with product and marketing, winning (especially within key accounts), and supporting strategic initiatives that will increase CX sales.
Hyper-focused on CX revenue generation for the Customer Care CX product line. To do so, this role will take a highly proactive approach to key account deal reviews, strategy and sales campaign execution. In other words, this role will be the ‘tip of the spear’. We will go deep on strategic accounts where there are domino effects, be proactive in creating opportunities, know everything about our competitors, and support high value cross functional initiatives. You will participate in and be the CRO of a high-functioning pod consisting of a dedicated Product Manager, a dedicated Product Marketing Manager, a dedicated XM Scientist and resources from Sales Engineering, Partnerships and Solution Architects.
Key characteristics of this role include:
- Accountable to CX ‘new bookings’ revenue goals
- Represents Sales’ best interest via ‘dotted line’ into CX business unit and CX Customer Care
- Develops center of excellence around competitive intelligence for Customer Care
- Breakdown obstacles and challenges in the way of winning in region
- Partnership and input into acquisitions / partnership strategy
- Monitor CX revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth - new bookings, win/loss, renewals, upsell/cross-sell opportunities, and helping drive initiatives to bolster sales
- Partnership with PMM on enablement content and ensuring that it helps the sales team, as well as ensuring that products meet market demands
- Build thought leadership content and solutions / influencing analysts such as Forrester, Gartner, etc
- Help identify new revenue streams (unserved markets/verticals/buyers with current solution; or net new solution)
- Evangelist for our product externally (conferences etc)
- Drives new revenue from key strategic accounts
- Proactively engages the sales organization to penetrate key strategic accounts
- Works closely with sales leadership to forecast and direct internal resources to key
- Conducts deal reviews with the Enterprise sales team and ensures accurate forecasting
- Creates and leads training for the sales organization
- Contributes to product and business development activities
- Support marketing and brand activities to grow mindshare in region
- Partners with product and marketing to develop product vision
Successful candidates will possess most of the following qualifications:
- Extensive CX experience and knowledge (preferably in contact center / customer care)
- Extensive experience interacting with clients in both pre- and post-sales capacities
- Experience as an external consultant (preferably has experience as both an internal and external consultant)
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to work in a quota-carrying sales environment
- Willingness and ability to build expertise in Qualtrics' products and solutions
- Willingness and ability to travel between 25-40%
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.