Qualtrics’ Latin America (LATAM) sales organization has grown substantially over the past year, and we are looking for an individual to provide dedicated proposal writing and deal process support to individual LATAM sales reps who are working to close deals with organizations across Central and South America. If you are a strong writer and communicator, have experience taking initiative to take lead on projects that are delivered by firm deadlines, and have strong written and verbal business communication skills in Spanish with a passion to help Qualtrics win in the LATAM region, this may be the role for you.
The Expectation for Success:
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when you become a partner LATAM leaders depend on for all of their key deals and sales process issues. You can write compelling work, have excellent organizational skills, can multi-task and handle a variety of needs at a time, and become the go-to resource for all LATAM sales reps with questions around the sales process, pricing, quoting, and proposals. Through supporting a wide variety of deals, you’ll become comfortable in all of our sales support functions and develop the ability to have intelligent conversations regarding deal strategy, account planning, and accurate forecasting. You will also be key in rolling out training and enablement materials for process improvements and pricing updates to the LATAM sales teams.
A Day in the Life:
- Lead and/or support the proposal creation process for the responses Qualtrics develops in conjunction with RFPs and RFIs (requests for information) received in addition to proactive proposal requests.
- Develop and maintain compelling, persuasive RFP content in Spanish for proposals and our proposal content library
- Work with different teams and leaders across Qualtrics to ensure that the proposal creation process for LATAM proposals is properly supported by the entire sales support ecosystem
- Liaise with Qualtrics’ LATAM leaders to evaluate the quality of proposals produced by sales and yourself and improve processes to better represent Qualtrics to the LATAM market
- Assist in helping quote and price specific strategic LATAM deals
- Assist Sales leader in providing an accurate forecast
- Support a remote team and Sales leader
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve internal processes
- Develop training materials for process gaps, system improvements and new product roll-outs
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Management, Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Language, Communications, Marketing, Humanities, Strategy, Education, Social Science and similar degrees are a plus)
- Ideally 1+ year applicable experience in project management, communication, sales support, proposals, or similarly related experience
- Spanish fluency in written and verbal business communication (certified or native speaker is a plus)
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word, PPT
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite of products (Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Comfortable with SaaS technology, with ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Experience working with sales CRM platforms is a plus (e.g., Salesforce.com)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail
- Portuguese fluency or demonstrated familiarity is a plus
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- Possible tuition reimbursement for job-related continuing education
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees