We’re looking for an analytical and strategic marketing technology superstar to join our growth marketing team who can drive marketing operational excellence and lead us strategically through insights.
The Strategic Marketing Insights & Operations Manager, will serve as a “right hand” to our Marketing leadership and provide strategic partnership on critical marketing initiatives based on historical and modeled data sources.. Reporting to the Head of Digital, EMEA, you’ll help evolve and optimize the Marketing Operations function, bringing to bear your deep expertise in both defining and operationalising strategy and martech, combined with your understanding and experience in driving marketing effectiveness.
Working jointly with other senior EMEA growth leaders, you will help define and execute a cohesive marketing strategy, aligned to the Qualtrics growth strategy, that incorporates internal insights from SFDC, Tableau, Marketo, external insights and Marketing technology best practices. You will be responsible for building a marketing technology operating model and process infrastructure that delivers high-impact marketing campaigns, lead flow consistency and unlocks the full potential of our wider marketing teams.
Expectations for Success
- Lead a team of two marketing operations specialists
- Provide strategic analysis to marketing leadership to form insights from data to drive marketing and sales strategic planning.
- Build a high performing team and help develop a best in class EMEA COE.
- Lead the marketing data strategy in EMEA, driving insight from data and define a best in class Martech capability and roadmap to deliver cutting edge capabilities; maintain a world-class, modern martech stack to unlock growth opportunities; ensure appropriate integrations and tools.
- Strongly lead best practice adoption of key technologies and processes
- Partner with our global team on martech platform roadmap planning and adoption success by business teams including Tableau, SFDC, Drift Chat & Video and Marketo.
- Be the driver of efficiencies and creativity in marketing processes to enable more effective execution
- Ensure marketing attribution standards are kept and campaigns are tracked effectively and efficiently
- Delivery of lead flow to our inbound and outbound SDR teams
Who you are
- A great leader, with a passion for coaching people, a collaborator and a facilitator of team growth.
- Experience in managing marketing operations.
- An analytical and consultative thinker who can take data and paint a path forward.
- Comfortable and experienced in working with senior leadership.
- An agent for change and continuous iterative improvement, experienced in generating new and innovative approaches to problems and challenging the status quo and is constantly looking for ways to advance next generation marketing tactics. Experienced in breaking through organizational boundaries and working at multiple levels to drive global collaboration and teamwork while building strong, positive relationships.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 5+ years of prior experience in managing a marketing operations team to ensure flawless execution and implementation of marketing campaigns, and digital platforms.
- 5+ years of direct experience implementing, maintaining and optimising marketing technology and campaign management platforms.
- 3+ years of direct experience with Marketing Ops A/B testing, audience segmentation, analytics, and targeting
- Ability to architect solutions and internal data flows to streamline and simplify complex lead workflows.
- Understanding of other integrated marketing channels including: email marketing, social media marketing, UTM management, SEO, and SEM/paid advertising.
- Expertise with industry standard concepts, practices, and procedures such as tag management, web forms, A/B testing, etc.
- Background and willingness to work in a sprint based agile manner.
- Proven success in implementing plans effectively in a matrix organization
- Experience resourcing and managing many projects at once.
- Languages a plus with German, French, Spanish or Italian a priority.
Tool/Platforms you may have experience using and what we use:
- Marketo, Salesforce CRM, Outreach, Drift Chat & Video
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories