At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
11,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can handle the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most.
Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
About the Team
Qualtrics’ Account Executive team is dedicated to changing the way our customers focus on Experience data. Forrester reports that companies generate a 674% return on investment when using Qualtrics. Now that’s a solution you can get behind!
As an Account Executive Leader, you will focus on leading Account Executives who grow new revenue through strategic, relationship-based selling, have a hunter mentality, and educating prospective and current customers on the value of Qualtrics XM.
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-focused team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
A Day in the Life
- Lead 8-15 quota-carrying Account Executives
- Mentoring direct reports in sales strategy, pipeline management, opportunity management and career planning/development
- Recruit, retain, and develop a team of experienced sales professionals with high potential and a consistent track record of success
- Strong communication skills, listen first and speak second, aware of the message being transmitted to the team, how it’s delivered and received
- Provide mentorship on complex sales motions including collaboration with legal, product presentations, managing multiple internal teams and quarterly sales forecasting.
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels.
- Display a systemic approach to handling challenging contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing
- Strong background - you are a proven winner that has led teams to breakthrough results.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-accredited university
- At least 4 years of individual B2B sales experience with a complex product and sales process
- At least 2 years leading a quota-carrying sales team (strong preference for SaaS experience and selling into HR)
- Ability to travel
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Experience working on complex contract negotiations
- Experience using MEDDIC sales processes (preferred)
What differentiates us from other companies?
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.