Office Manager- Tokyo, Japan
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 11,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment. Apply now!
Qualtrics is looking for an energetic individual who can support multiple senior leaders and assist in managing the Japan office operations. We are looking for someone who is self-driven, organized, resourceful and efficient. Being flexible and having a sense of humor while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. The ideal candidate will have the intuition to react with appropriate urgency to emerging situations, be able to complete multiple high-priority tasks efficiently, and be comfortable to make decisions for the office with minimal oversight or guidance.
- Main point of contact for the building property management and all office vendors. Managing the cleaning of this building.
- Manage the food and supply inventory and ordering
- Manage the new hire onboarding process
- Responsible for space planning of teams while considering future growth
- Support the IT department with any equipment and Zoom needs
- Assist with planning and execution of office events
- Assist with coordinating candidate on-site and virtual interviews
- Manage office and corporate apartment - keys and cleaning schedule
- Support and co-ordination of internal events
- Ensure adherence to relevant WHS and First aid requirements
- Recording actions of key meetings
- Support country manager with
- Diary Management
- Vendor Purchases
- Bachelor degree
- 1-2 years of past Office Management or EA experience
- Experience/Interest in Human Resources
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills both in Japanese and English
- Organization skills: the ability to stay on top of multiple tasks and complete in a timely manner
- Consistently deliver high quality professional customer service to internal and external customers with ability to be personable and happy to help in a variety of situations
- Entrepreneurial spirit: ability to take the initiative, work independently and accomplish tasks
- Adaptive: the ability to take on new tasks with little notice or instruction
- Integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Condition of position
- Full time employee
- Offers health insurance/pension
- Pays for commute allowance