At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations handle the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
A Day in the Life
This position is a senior role that will focus on creating scalable solutions that will bring impact to current and prospective customers. You will work to grow revenue as well as collaborate with the Customer Experience (CX) delivery and product teams at Qualtrics.
You will have a keen understanding of client needs in the world of Customer Experience programs and experience in achieving business impact from CX through successful management and execution of CX initiatives. You will have experience designing large-scale programs within global organizations and have the skill to communicate industry trends at senior levels within their customers.
You will influence our customers and help them design and shape their future programs for organizations that are both mature and immature. You will understand the significant industry shifts taking place in customer experience, and be able to design forward-thinking, innovative, and impactful solutions for clients.
You will be a strong presenter who represents Qualtrics at industry events and evangelizing the work we do with customers.
Finally, you will be inspired by and believe in our culture and values. You will believe in making work a positive experience for yourself and for your co-workers, and be willing to strap in and enjoy the ride!
- Provide post-sale consulting services to customers, this may include CX program design / blueprint, change management consulting, CX data analysis and interpretation, executive presentations, action planning (close the loop) consulting
- Provide pre-sale consulting services to prospective customers, including high-level maturity assessments and preliminary program designs, advise on CX program best practice design and execution
- Develop and validate innovative, scalable CX advisory packaged solutions
- Develop thought leadership content on a frequent basis, including academic and practitioner articles, joint publications, podcasts, conference presentations or webinars
- Working with the Product team, help to develop new platform features
- Conduct, write and present on global research that aligns to the Qualtrics value proposition, at industry conferences and with specific customers
- Where needed, contribute to product and business development activities
- 7+ years experience working with customers on their CX programs, customer assessment programs or Insights/Analytics function
- A blend of agency-side experience as well as consulting experience is ideal, although candidates from either side will be considered
- Experience working with large and complex enterprises, at all stakeholder levels
- Strong change management consulting & delivery experience
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Consultative and relationship builder who can quickly understand client needs and requirements
- Have deep methodology expertise & experience; item design and data collection
- Able to analyze and interpret data, and report back insights to customers
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively; travel to customer locations is a key requirement
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.