Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
The successful applicant will be hyper-focused on revenue generation that ties to the core research product here at Qualtrics called Research Core. To do so, you will be heavily involved in key account deal reviews, strategy and sales campaign execution. In other words, you're the ‘tip of the spear’. You will go deep on strategic accounts where there are domino effects, craft opportunities, know everything about our competitors, and support high value cross functional initiatives.
Expectations for Success
- You are accountable to Research Core ‘new bookings’ revenue goals
- You represent Sales’ best interest via ‘dotted line’ into Asia Pacfic (and specifically the South East Asia) business unit
- You breakdown obstacles and challenges in the way of winning in region
- You support strategic initiatives such as Product, Content Generation, RC POV, Analyst Reports (e.g., Forrester Wave), Events and Account Marketing
- In summary, you are supporting and winning key accounts, deals and initiatives that will move the Core XM business forward in a meaningful way.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Experience and knowledge related to different research methodologies and familiarity with how these approaches work
- Extensive experience interacting with clients in both pre- and post-sales capacities
- Experience as an external consultant (preferably has experience as both an internal and external consultant)
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to work in a quota-carrying sales environment and build expertise in Qualtrics' products and solutions
- Availability to travel between 40 - 60%
A Day in the Life
- Engage with sales to drive new revenue from key strategic accounts
- Work closely with sales leadership to forecast and direct internal resources
- Conduct deal reviews, 1on1 account planning and strategy sessions with the Enterprise sales team and ensure accurate forecasting
- Create and lead training for the sales organisation
- Contribute to product and business development activities
- Support marketing and brand activities to grow the APJ region
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - Bonus for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our amazing views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories