Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is looking for a Campaign Operations Analyst to join the Marketing team. We’re looking for a passionate, creative and analytic person who believes in the power of quantitative analysis to help attract, engage, and activate buyers throughout the customer decision journey.
This person will be responsible for helping evaluate marketing campaigns, identifying quantitative goals, creating targeting lists, and help drive in-market optimization of marketing campaigns by providing insights & recommendations on performance of KPIs, and running deep dive analysis to understand and improve the experience.
Expectation for Success
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing campaigns, identifying and providing insights & recommendations on performance of campaigns, and performing deep dive analyses to understand and improve propensity to engage with marketing content, funnel metrics of leads to opportunities, and likelihood to buy from Qualtrics.
- Own collection of key growth metrics and monitor campaign outcomes. Lead projects to enhance our current measurement of marketing KPIs around campaigns.
- Produce growth insights (campaign efficiency, funnel analysis, cohort list aging)
- Acquire and blend campaign member/cohort data from multiple sources (e.g. third party data sourced, Marketo, Google Analytics etc), and support operational campaign execution using SQL and scripting tools like Python/R as needed
- Monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Crafting raw data and analysis into well-written and persuasive visual content
- Deliver regular, easy-to-consume presentations to senior stakeholders and executives like product marketing teams, marketing leadership etc
- Support marketing leadership on critical investment decisions and projects like Measuring marketing program effectiveness with emphasis on customer lifecycle, how to effectively measure the impact of new campaigns, prospect segmentation and advanced targeting/personalization techniques
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from a selective university in a quantitative discipline such as CS/math/engineering, or marketing/communications with an analytics focus, or related field
- 2-6 years experience in marketing/analytics
- Understanding of the B2b lead to opportunity and sales process
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in at least one analytics & visualization tool such as Tableau, R, Domo, etc.
- Experience with SAS/Python/R is a plus.
- Strong communication and data visualization skills; can easily create powerful visualizations that transform complex data into easily-consumable, actionable insights.
- A genuine teammate with exceptional collaboration skills for building relationships with anyone, anywhere
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude to deliver exceptional quality on-time and on budget
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and attention to details
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.