The Legal team at Qualtrics is a hard-working, fun-loving, and fast-paced group. We focus on solving problems and empowering our business teams to run, not walk. We are always pragmatic—protecting the company from risks that really matter and never slowing it down over issues that are only theoretical. We get the opportunity to work with every department in the company as well as outside counsel, vendors, partners, and (most importantly) customers. We strive to avoid pretentiousness and instead focus on working hard, having fun, and delivering results.
The Expectation for Success
Qualtrics is looking for a Contracts Specialist that has competitive drive, strong work ethic, tenacity, and a visionary “whatever it takes” attitude.
You’ll know you’re doing a phenomenal job when you will be able to support the legal team in handling complex matters. You’ll be analytical, organised and have the ability to communicate both in writing and orally. You can build great relationships with other teams here at Qualtrics!
- Bachelor degree with high academic performance (preferably in Law, but not necessary)
- Executive-level written and verbal communication abilities
- Previous experience as a paralegal/in a corporate legal department, OR in a contracts administrator/coordinator role is preferred, but not necessary
A Day in the Life:
- You will provide support across a wide range of transactional legal matters and subjects
- Draft, review, and negotiate sales contracts with our customers
- Help manage and own long-term goals and projects for the legal team
- Develop, implement and execute new internal tools
- Build solid relationships with sales, finance and other teams
- Coordinate electronic signatures and maintain contract records and filings
- Identify and implement methods for streamlining existing processes
To learn more about what we value, read about it directly from our employees' Qualtrics Life stories.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.