Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment. Apply now!
Qualtrics is in the business of helping organisations manage experiences. Of all experiences an organisation delivers, employee experiences have a lasting impact on talent retention, productivity, and the overall bottom-line of the organisation. However, many of the world's organisations have followed a very outdated approach to understanding their employees.
As the employee landscape shifts, these outdated approaches are not delivering the insights required to truly engage their employee base. As such, these organisations are also looking for a new way to not just monitor, but understand and improve the experiences they deliver to their employees. Qualtrics has provided a new approach built on a foundation of world-class technology and solid expertise that is driving results for many of the world's top organisations.
The mission of the EX Solution Strategy team is to drive EX revenue with a focus on winning within key accounts and supporting strategic initiatives that will increase EX revenue.
A Day in the Life
The EX Solution Strategist is a very senior role that is hyper-focused on growing global revenue. To accomplish this, they will work side-by-side with the sales organisation on strategic account planning, deal specific strategy, and sales campaign execution.
This team will go deep on strategic accounts where there are domino effects, be proactive in creating opportunities, develop a center of excellence around competitive intelligence, and support high value cross functional initiatives. While most of their efforts will be focused in a pre-sales environment, some of the additional cross-functional initiatives could include input in product direction, content generation, contributing to analyst reports/relationships, attending events, delivering customer workshops, and directing account based marketing activity.
- Drives new revenue from key strategic accounts
- Proactively engages the sales organisation to penetrate key strategic accounts
- Works closely with sales leadership to forecast and direct internal resources to key accounts
- Conducts deal reviews with the sales team and ensures accurate forecasting
- Conducts 1on1 account planning and strategy sessions with the sales team
- Creates and leads training for the sales organisation
- Contributes to product and business development activities
- Conducts original research and presents and published research in applied and academic forums
- Coordinates with other HR subject matter experts within Qualtrics to build innovative solutions that meet our clients' needs and push the field forward
Successful candidates will possess most of the following qualifications:
- Advanced degree (Ph.D. preferred) in Industrial Organisational Psychology, Behavioural Science or related field
- Extensive HR industry experience and knowledge (preferably in employee engagement and employee measurement)
- Extensive experience interacting with clients in both pre- and post-sales capacities
- Experience as an external consultant (preferably has experience as both an internal and external consultant)
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to work in a quota-carrying sales environment
- Willingness and ability to build expertise in Qualtrics' products and solutions
- Willingness and ability to travel between 25-50%
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
To learn more about what we value, read about it directly from our employees' Qualtrics Life stories.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.