Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment. Apply now!
With Qualtrics poised to continue our incredible growth in 2020, the Global Enablement team has been tasked with improving productivity of our massive global salesforce through world-class onboarding, professional development and sales and product enablement. The success or failure of this team - and this role - is measured in hundreds of millions of dollars meaning it is highly valued by and visible to both the executive team and the board of directors.
To achieve these goals the team needs a dynamic Product Training and Enablement leader capable of crafting and facilitating training to new and tenured employees and supporting their success with strategic enablement projects.
Expectations for Success
- Manage product training, including onboarding, for the region
- Be able to assess needs, design and deliver dynamic sales training
- Involved in all facets of sales enablement including process optimisation, research & content strategy
- Collaborates with Head of Global Enablement and Head of Asia Pacific Training leadership to design and iterate training programs
- Monitors critical metrics and develop custom solutions for most common deficiencies
- Work with Content team to keep all live training content up to date
- Administration of certification process to current employees
- Match and measure certification to important metrics and ensure correlation to improvement
- Work with leadership to ensure appropriate levels of certification
- Ensure continued improvement existing rep certification
Primary goals are:
- Increasing sales productivity and capability
- Reducing time to value of new sales executives
- Maintain exceptional NPS from trainees and managers
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier university
- 3 - 6 years experience in product training
- Enablement & training experience
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Customer Experience or Insights
- Experience in Organisational Psychology
- Employee Engagements
- Brand or Market Research
- Experience demonstrating technical Products or Software
A Day in the Life
For those passionate about sales, strategy, training, sales process, automation and performance management this role is perfect. Each day is rarely the same, moving from training new hires to diving deep into process optimisation to assessing performance gaps and developing custom remedies to ensure everyone in a sales role at Qualtrics is successful. Taking the role to the next level includes influencing the global sales motions of one of the most reputable sales forces in the world and definitively increasing global sales productivity and dramatically increasing new hire time to value.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- In addition to our generous benefits package (top-tier medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
To learn more about what we value, read about it directly from our employees’ Qualtrics Life stories
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.