Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Customer Success Operations team ensures that our global Customer Success organization achieves the highest potential in driving revenue and retention for the company as we accelerate our growth and expand our mission to new customers. We set high targets and work to exceed them every quarter. Part of our success comes from having world-class business processes, systems, and tools through the Sales organization. We love data and we love to show results. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
The Qualtrics Customer Success Operations Team is looking for a talented individual who will make a huge impact on the revenue retention and generation processes of the company. We have growing revenue goals each quarter and we need the right person to join our unstoppable force.
Qualtrics is looking for a full-time territory manager who can improve customer success outcomes, loves gorgeous views of mountains, and combines analytics with strategy to drive the company to success. If you have a Bachelor’s degree in either Information Systems, Business, Mathematics, or Statistics, familiarity with working with large data sets, and - ideally - sales operations/territory management and optimization experience, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming of.
The Expectation for Success
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when our Customer Success leadership comes to you for help. You work great in small project-based teams, have SQL or other BI platform experience and are a killer expert with optimizations. You can run reports on Salesforce.com, Tableau, DOMO and Excel to optimize territory alignment and representatives portfolios for renewal and expansion.
A Day in the Life
- Create and execute deployment strategy for customer success teams to maximize customer coverage across all market segments
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth with our customer success representatives
- Analyze and recommend strategic improvements to customer success processes
- Drive selected strategic projects through informal leadership
- Identify data reporting needs for customer success management
- Come up with quick data-driven solutions (What Qualtrics is all about)
- Integrate data from SQL queries into Tableau to create dashboards
- Run reports in Salesforce.com, Tableau, DOMO, and Excel
- Process improvement, project management, and change management experience
- Understanding of technical systems and components
Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hoursWhat Differentiates Us from Other Companies
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our office's design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories