At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organisations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
EmployeeXM is a key component of this mix. Employee experience drives employees to join, contribute to and ultimately become brand ambassadors for their organisations. An effective employee experience program creates happier, more-engaged and better-developed employees while also driving business outcomes like reduced attrition, higher revenue and increased customer satisfaction
We require an exceptional results and experience driven campaigns manager to drive revenue growth across the EMEA region (in multiple languages) for EmployeeXM. The person will work cohesively and cross-functionally with other members of the marketing team including the events team, sales teams, SDR teams, product marketing teams and marketing as a whole to plan and execute product campaigns. We are looking for an all-rounder marketer who has expertise in driving integrated campaign approaches across all marketing tactics. We are building a world class marketing team in Europe and are looking for a superstar that will help us raise the bar.
- Develop biannual campaign strategies on key product lines defining the target audience, channels, tactics and messaging
- Liaise with sales teams across regions to understand what campaigns will resonate with different markets
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to build an integrated marketing calendar for EMEA
- Align with the global marketing teams to ensure consistency of message across regions
- Create and optimise campaigns utilising systems such as Marketo, Outreach, Salesforce, WordPress
- Take responsibility for the marketing generated pipeline and revenue from the product campaigns and present that data to senior stakeholders
- 2-5 years previous experience in B2B marketing with ownership of key metrics and a track record of driving impact
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Strong understanding of demand generation and revenue attribution
- Passion for building campaigns and pipeline
- Proven track record delivering under a tight deadline
- Worked for a B2B SaaS software company
- Employee experience consultancy experience a plus
- Experience with marketing technologies
- Experience working with a Content Management System a plus
- Account Based Marketing expertise
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories