At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organisations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyse, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organisations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
In this role, you will work in a small team of analysts and automation engineers. You will lead efforts to track, communicate, and action data within the Qualtrics customer care center (Global Operations). You will be working with human data from customers, from employees about their experience, and with operational data. You should understand data analytics and the process of designing an experiment in a social science setting.
You will do project-based work ensuring that the Global Ops XM program is utilizing all Qualtrics capabilities to their greatest extent and leading the way in the XM realm.
- Be the product expert on the Qualtrics platform to help enable Global Operations to build our Experience Management practice. We want every employee in Global Ops using their customer and experience data to understand and improve their workflow and the way the department functions.
- Stay up-to-date on all XM research.
- Conduct trainings with department leaders in various formats (in person & virtually) on the platform as well as best practices for implementations with customers
- Be the Qualtrics Global Ops subject matter expert developing use cases & building our practice
- Engage with engineering teams to understand how to use the product in cutting edge ways and providing feedback that can be used within product development
- Stay on the cutting edge of relevant technology solutions for contact centers and how they enable better tracking of experiences (e.g. call transcription with sentiment analysis)
Preferred Hard Skills
- Stats /Math/ Marketing Analytics background
- Strong skills in SQL,Tableau, and R
- Qualtrics: Surveys, Text analytics, CXD, XMD,
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Basic understanding of python (for automating data pulls)
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environment
- Ability to work with data in creative ways, leading the company in finding creative and meaningful EX+CX+O data creatively
- Ability to learn a technology platform to develop Qualtrics product expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate.
- Ability to solve problems and think on their feet while engaging with team to solve problems collectively.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple moving parts, while actively prioritizing activities and deliverables.
- Ability to influence & drive projects forward with limited oversight
- Experience creating educational material and conducting training is a nice to have