Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
About the Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organised and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a visionary team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
Expectations for Success
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling the Qualtrics Experience Management platform to Federal, State and Local Government Departments and Government Agencies.
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation and demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Contributing in weekly meetings with meaningful insights
- Build a local presence in the Canberra region
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 5 years recent experience selling complex SaaS software solutions to Federal, State and Local Government Departments and Agencies
- Experience building and maintaining executive relationships
- Ability and experience nurturing and managing teams
A Day in the Life
Grant is a Team Leader who has been Qualtrics for over 3 years in Sydney. Outside of work, he enjoys weekends through winter playing suburban rugby, where he is often caught reminiscing whilst on the field of a time in life when he was fit & had pace. In the offseason, Grant & his family are staying active & getting out & about going to the beach or on a bush walk.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity in open and collaborative work spaces
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.