olutions Architect Manager - CoreXM, Brand Experience and Research Services
at Qualtrics (View all jobs)
Provo, Utah, United States
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Solutions Architect team combines their business acumen and deep technical, hands-on experience to help large enterprises leverage the power of the Qualtrics platform and transform their business. In this role, they work with business and technical decision makers from our largest accounts, as well as Qualtrics’ technology partners and account teams.
Solutions Architects engage early in the project lifecycle where the customer is just beginning to define the vision, imagine what is possible and determine if it’s feasible. The role requires an affinity for solution selling, technology evangelism and customer engagement. The ability to win the hearts and minds of our customers while explaining abstract technical concepts as they relate to business value, is a must.
The Expectation for Success
Your team will lead Project Discovery and Design Sessions as well as Project Scoping conversations in order to validate the customer solution and articulate the business impact of the solution.
Your team will accomplish this by designing technical and research solutions that meet customer’s business objectives. This role requires a high degree of cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Engineering, Research Services and customers.
The position will provide technical and research expertise for scoping and defining solutions for customers with needs beyond the typical platform capabilities. It will also be an opportunity to influence the product roadmap by contributing to solutions utilized across multiple customer projects. This position will report directly to the Head of US Delivery for CoreXM, BX and Research Services.
A Day in the Life
- Lead a team of high-performing Solution Architects by providing coaching and mentorship to guide career development
- Accurately evaluate performance of team members and provide direct and actionable feedback
- Develop new strategies and partner with fellow leaders to exceed aggressive hiring goals
- Manage team capacity, forecasting, financial performance and resource allocation
- Design and implement scalable processes, increase efficiencies and exceed client expectations
- Build relationships with key clients, partners and internal counterparts
- Communicate team impact and results to key stakeholders and act as an advocate for the team within Qualtrics
- Maintain an expert knowledge of the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and other products, and drive improvements to product quality/customer experience
- Assist in driving sales pipeline while ensuring achievement of Professional Services billing targets.
- Keep up to date with market trends in target industry, competitive insights and industry regulatory/compliance requirements.
- Have the ability and passion necessary to maintain technical excellence with emerging technologies, including competitive technologies, while continuing to manage customer opportunities.
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events and team outings to connect with our coworkers.
- We take pride in our office design aimed at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc), we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.