Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop an extraordinary employee culture, and build iconic brands.
As Country Manager you will have the opportunity to drive the next phase of Qualtrics’ growth. This senior-level executive is a key role for Qualtrics and will be responsible for growing Qualtrics’ presence in South Korea.
You are a “hands-on” individual who excels at motivating their team. Your key responsibilities are: achieving growth targets, running a pipeline of new business prospects, and maintaining key relationships with Qualtrics’ customer base while scaling the business. You will partner closely with Qualtrics’ marketing, client success, professional services, delivery and 3rd party partners to drive customer adoption of the Qualtrics XM Platform™. Key success metrics will be achieving quarterly bookings and hiring targets as the leader of this business.
You have extensive experience successfully selling SaaS technology solutions into large enterprise clients and have built a mid to large size enterprise sales force, ideally for a US multinational enterprise software company. You're a leader with an analytical mindset, a motivated self-starter, obsessed with solving customer problems who is at their best dealing with the scrappiness and ambiguity that are a natural part of rapidly scaling a fast-growing technology company.
- Track record of building and leading a world-class enterprise sales team; setting strategy, aligning resourcing requirements, attracting top talent, and motivating a team to success.
- High-tech experience, preferably in SaaS.
- Experience in working in remote to Corporate HQ environment.
- Building an effective territory plan to identify top prospects, engage partners/resellers, and manage/install accounts.
- Provide coaching and sales strategy support throughout the sales cycle.
- Consistent record of exceeding quota in enterprise software sales as well as leading a successful, sustained run-rate business.
- Extensive experience with contract negotiations and strategic account planning.
- Experience in leading a diverse team, where CRM and pipeline management using Salesforce.com is fundamental to the makeup of your DNA, in tracking and reporting all forecasts and sales activities.
- Successful experience leading sales teams through market entry and growth as well as in an established market.
- Strong network of relevant relationships for hitting hiring and bookings targets.
Core skills, Personal Attributes and Attitudes:
- Senior executive who naturally embraces Qualtrics values (Transparent, All-In, Customer- Obsessed, One Team, Scrappy).
- Entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication, motivation and an unrelenting commitment to success.
- Has executive presence suitable to engage senior-level customers and partners.
- Able to execute in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, global culture.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal communications, team building / motivation and leadership skills with the ability to communicate Qualtrics’ vision and inspire internal and external teams to action.
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships at senior levels in client organisations, including C-level points of contact.
- Impeccable integrity and trustworthiness
- Absolute commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences and customer satisfaction.
- Strong sense of personal ownership in accomplishing the organisation’s goals.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- MBA or other advanced degree in a technical discipline preferred.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.