Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
You are an energetic individual who can support multiple senior leaders in product sales. You are self-sufficient, organised, resourceful and efficient. Being flexible and having a sense of humour while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. You have the intuition to react with appropriate urgency to emerging situations, be able to complete multiple high-priority tasks efficiently, and be comfortable making decisions for the office with minimal oversight or guidance.
- Executive Assistant to APJ Managing Director and A/NZ Country Manager
- Diary and Inbox Management
- Handle Expenses & Travel
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and anticipating business needs
- Meeting preparation & content creation for leadership meetings, town halls, and other key conferences
- Prepare agendas, attend and minute meetings - follow up on action items
- Work closely with the existing executive assistants to maintain a smoothly working corporate environment
- Efficiently prioritise and lead multiple projects and follow through on issues
- Bachelor's degree from a top University
- Past EA experience
- Experience/Interest in Human Resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General IT skills and experience
- Organisation skills: Handle multiple tasks simultaneously and complete in a timely manner
- Consistently deliver high quality professional customer service to internal and external customers, be personable and happy to help
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Take initiative, work independently and accomplish tasks
- Adaptive: Tackle new tasks with little notice or instruction
- Integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
To learn more about what we value, read about it directly from our employees' Qualtrics Life stories.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.