At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organisations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
A Day in the Life:
We require an exceptional results driven Head of Digital. This person will lead our digital team and be responsible for pipeline and revenue generation for digital channels across the EMEA region. We are looking for a tenured B2B digital leader to support high growth from digital channels. They should be a strong manager who can be both strategic and execution focused. We are building a world class marketing team in Europe and are looking for a superstar that will help us raise the bar.
- Train, mentor and coach a team of digital experts (SEO, PPC, social, marketing ops, web dev)
- Work closely with the regional Sales leads, wider EMEA marketing organisation, global growth and experience teams to build digital programs and marketing strategies
- Be responsible for all marketing operations in the EMEA region including our data acquisition strategy and be the marketing representative on our GDPR team
- Take overall responsibility for organic and paid digital marketing generated pipeline and revenue
- Own EMEA marketing reporting and analytics which, including forecast setting. Be the point person for all data related to marketing activities and ensure the EMEA marketing team is hitting goals and metrics
- Manage the ROI from marketing activities and present that data to senior stakeholders. Be accountable for results and optimise from the beginning to the end of the funnel to drive growth
- Partner with the SDR leads to lead our demand generation boards that focus on progression of pipeline and improvement of win rates from marketing sourced opportunities
- Work well with the rest of the European and Global marketing teams. The European team currently consists of content, field, events and campaigns marketing managers in Dublin, London, Munich and Paris
Caroline is EMEA Marketing Director
"as a marketer, there is a lot of freedom to experiment..."
- Must have 10+ years of hands-on experience as a B2B marketing leader, with ownership of key metrics and a track record of driving impact
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Strong understanding of demand generation and revenue attribution
- Passion for building pipeline and revenue
- Proven track record delivering under a tight deadline
- Hands on experience with marketing tech stacks
- SaaS experience a plus
- Experience working with a Content Management System a plus
- Account Based Marketing expertise