At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organisations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyse, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can lead the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organisations can be at every significant touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
- Lead a team of 6-10 Account Executives based in Sydney
- Strong communication skills, listen first and speak second, aware of the message being transmitted to the team, how it’s delivered, and it’s perception.
- Provide mentoring, guidance and support with legal, product presentations, running multiple internal teams and forecasting
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout organisational levels
- Display a systemic approach to leading challenging contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics XM solution offerings
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with other functional areas internally at Qualtrics, e.g. Professional Services, Implementation, Subject Matter Experts, etc to ensure a collaborative approach across all sales deals.
- Demonstrate experience successfully leading through change in a fast-growing environment
- Entrepreneurial approach to effectively leading a business
- Strong background! Validated winner that has led teams to breakthrough results
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-accredited university
- At least 6-8 years of individual sales experience
- At least 2 years managing a sales team
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Experience working on complex contract negotiations
About the Team
We've grown our Sales team to respond to very strong client demand for the Qualtrics Insight Platform. This growth has resulted in the need to bring on an exceptional leader with a track record of attracting, developing and motivating an elite team of SaaS sales professionals.
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our harbour views to an open and collaborative work space
- Comprehensive perks and benefits package (private health, life insurance, etc) as well as snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.