Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 11,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
We have fun while doing our best as a team in Finance. Our team is a group of driven individuals that are intelligent, organized and dedicated. We work together to accomplish our goals and support the incredible growth at Qualtrics. We are focused on accurate data, accurate analysis and the right business decisions for Qualtrics.
Expectations for Success
- Oversee team of 3-4 Accounts Payable Specialists to meet departmental system and processing needs
- Train/mentor upcoming Accounts Payable Specialists on core job responsibilities
- Recognized as Accounts Payable process owner and subject matter expert to finance managers and other departments within Qualtrics
- Relied upon to ensure company expense data is accurate, complete and timely
- Managed team month-end responsibilities and ensure deadlines are met
- Point of escalation with vendors and employees for all Accounts Payable related matters
- Lead weekly Accounts Payable team meetings
- Understand how Qualtrics classifies expenditures, in accordance with company budgets
- Assist team with various exception cases as they arise and determine the best path forward
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of relevant Accounts Payable experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well, both verbal and written
- Analytical skills and critical thinker
- Upper intermediate Excel skills (i.e. vlookups, pivot tables, filters, sumifs, nested ifs, etc)
- Prior management experience
- Experience with Coupa, Netsuite and Concur
A Day in the Life
Find out why Scott Dallas, Corporate Controller is choosing to grow his finance career at Qualtrics.
What differentiates us from other companies: (do not need for internal job board)
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories