Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
As the Global Operations Manager for both the Technical Account Management and Product Operations teams, you will leverage your entrepreneurial spirit to build out and lead these teams. With your strong technical background, you will serve as a cross functional liaison to handle client touch-points and issues while simultaneously designing, implementing, and sustaining new business processes. Working closely with the Head of Global Operations, Engineering leadership and Customer Success leadership, you will help establish new global policies, play an integral role in the domestic and international expansion of Qualtrics’ operations, and influence the overall product experience for our customers. In addition, your team will further develop the process by which we deliver product signal from the extensive information we have in Global Operations regarding customer product pain and feature requests to help influence the trajectory of the XM platform.
- Lead our high-performing Resolution and Technical Account Management teams to design and implement global and scalable operational processes.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to guide career development, including evaluating performance of team members and providing actionable feedback while also managing forecasting and resource allocation.
- Partner with Global Operations to streamline policies and procedures for daily operations and product support services.
- Work cross functionally with Product, Engineering, and Client teams to influence product roadmap and to enhance the customer experience.
- Gather operational insights and identify trends/customer issues from various data sources (data warehouse, customer feedback data, internal tools).
- Communicate team impact and results to key stakeholders and act as an advocate for the team within Qualtrics.
- Maintain an expert knowledge of the XM Platform.
- Maintain strong knowledge of Industry trends and emerging technologies.
- MBA or advanced degree from a top-tier university
- Bachelor's degree in technical field
- Prior leadership experience managing high performing teams
- Product Management experience or experience working Engineering teams
- Formal education in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Self-starter capable of working concurrently across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills with a history of using analytics to impact an organisation