Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
Expectations for Success
- Lead our team of high-performing Renewals Specialists to deliver an excellent experience to both our external customers and internal stakeholders throughout the customer renewal process
- Mature the existing team from transactional / administrative based responsibilities to ownership of the customer renewal process (quote generation, negotiation, contracts and invoicing)
- Develop a strong knowledge of the Qualtrics platform, particularly how it is priced and packaged
- This team serves as a talent incubator for significant roles within Qualtrics. As such, for the Renewal Specialist role, we hire recent university graduates who are top of their class, and who require coaching and mentorship to guide career development.
- Lead team capacity, forecasting, and resource allocation while accurately evaluating performance of team members and providing direct and actionable feedback.
- Design and implement innovative global and scalable operational processes that increase efficiency and ensure recurring customers.
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts in Customer Success, Sales, Sales Operations, and the other Finance teams to identify and drive initiatives to improve the customer experience, both internal and external.
- Communicate team impact and results to key partners and act as an advocate for the team within Qualtrics.
- Develop new strategies and partner with fellow leaders to exceed hiring goals.
- As a member of the Finance leadership team, help to guide and mature our Renewals function.
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories