Mission of the team:
Qualtrics Customer Experience™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to optimize the customer experience and predict the actions that will have the biggest impact on their bottom line.
Our mission is to drive the Customer Experience business forward by focusing on use-cases. As stewards of the Customer Experience business, we are focused on driving CX revenue, winning (especially within key accounts), and supporting strategic initiatives that will increase CX sales.
A Day in the Life:
This role is hyper-focused on Customer Experience revenue generation for our B2B use-case. To do so, you will take a highly can-do approach to key account deal reviews, strategy, and sales campaign execution. You will go deep on strategic accounts where there are domino effects, be enthusiastic in creating opportunities, know everything about our competitors, and support high value cross-functional initiatives. You will work with a high-functioning pod consisting of a B2B Product Manager, a dedicated B2B Product Marketing Manager, a dedicated B2B XM Scientist and resources from Sales Engineering, Partnerships and Solution Architects.
Key characteristics of this role include:
- Accountable to CX ‘new bookings’ revenue goals
- Develops center of excellence around competitive intelligence for B2B
- Breakdown obstacles and challenges in the way of winning
- Partnership and input into B2B product strategy and vision
- Partnership and input into acquisitions / partnership strategy
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success
- Monitor the B2B revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth - new bookings, win/loss, renewals and helping drive initiatives to bolster sales
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the sales cycle from customer acquisition and win/loss to renewals
- Partnership with PMM on enablement content and ensuring that it helps the sales team
- Build thought leadership content and solutions / influencing analysts such as Forrester, Gartner, etc
- Help identify new revenue streams (unserved markets/verticals/buyers with current solution ; or net new solution)
- Evangelist for our product externally (conferences etc)
In sum, you will by hyper-focused on supporting and winning key accounts personally, and building a scalable B2B solution selling machine that will drive the CX business forward in a substantial way.
- Extensive experience interacting with clients in both pre- and post-sales capacities
- Experience as an external consultant (preferably has experience as both an internal and external consultant)
- Extraordinary presentation skills
- Desire and skills to build expertise in Qualtrics' products and solutions
- Proven ability to execute and implement change - a scrappy self-starter. Has a good balance of risk taking and judgment; Is confident and able to operate independently of a large staff
- Motivator and leader with passion for the Qualtrics mission - easily move others to action by planning, motivating, and organizing.
- Willingness and ability to travel between 25 - 50%
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.