Our creative team is looking to add a mid level Copywriter / Editor to the team.
We’ve combined the best parts of a creative ad agency with the stability, excitement and innovation of a tech company. If you’re ready for a place where you can produce career-building work and make an impact on possibly the fastest-growing category in business, we’ve got a desk waiting for you.
A day in the life
- Write copy for in-house clients that is clear, compelling, and audience-focused
- Edit client-drafted content to ensure it’s strategically sound and to protect our brand voice
- Collaborate with designers on everything from print ads, to event booths, to sales collateral and presentations
- Provide thought leadership on copy strategy
- 2-5 years professional experience as a copywriter / editor
- Bachelor’s degree in english, creative writing, communications, or journalism
- Experience working with graphic designers and developers - you have a portfolio to show off that includes print, web, and social / email campaign samples
- A passion for writing - even when you’re on the fourth version of a piece
- A love of collaboration - you’re able to build trust with partners and clients by showing that you care
- Willingness to dive headfirst into very technical subject matter to find and bring out the customer value
- Ability to self-edit and write error-free copy
- Strong prioritization skills and a do-whatever-it-takes attitude
About the team
The creative team establishes, protects, and drives excitement for the Qualtrics brand. We support the marketing team and sales team, concept and produce activations around the world, develop 360 campaigns, and contribute designs and copy for one of the largest, most important conferences in tech: the X4 Summit. We measure our work against the very best ad agencies in the world, and we love putting our heads together and investing in each other’s bold ideas to continuously push the boundaries of what we can accomplish together.
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business — customer, product, employee and brand — all on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment, apply now!