Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Why this team?
Our Enterprise Sales Team has been exceptionally successful in bringing in Enterprise clients that live, breathe, and evangelize the Qualtrics XM platform.
The Enterprise Inside Sales Representative partners with a team of senior Enterprise Account Executives to focus on breaking into and growing strategic accounts. Daily activities include account planning, prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, navigating the sales cycle, proposal and closing deals.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to get exposure into Enterprise Sales by working with large prospects and customers and by learning from our incredible team of experienced reps. You will be measured on how effectively you can partner with the Enterprise Sales team in uncovering and building new opportunities within these large accounts, navigating the sales cycle, and running foundational deals more from start to finish.
What are primary responsibilities?
- Generate new pipeline through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company
- For foundational deals, you will run sales presentations to customer and prospects in a variety of departments and roles (such as IT, Institutional Research, Deans, Students, and many others) of other accounts within a prescribed territory. Take initial calls, address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape
- Participate in sales planning status meetings
- Lead demonstrations for clients on the products and software
- Develop expertise of inside platforms and software tools like Salesforce, CPQ, and billing systems.
- Strategically work with Enterprise reps to help them close deals and free them up to go and close large Enterprise deals
What are the qualifications?
- You hold a proven track record success in building qualified pipeline and identifying new growth opportunities within a set of named accounts.
- You can lead potential clients to an understanding of options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- You contribute in weekly meetings, providing important insights
- Strong background of consistently exceeding expectations in previous positions
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Business, Marketing degree preferred)
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Mac proficiency (preferred)
- 2-3 years of sales experience (preferably in Software)
- Ability to be based in Provo, Utah Headquarters
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.