Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. To learn more, please visit qualtrics.com.
The Expectations for Success
- Create and drive the integrated marketing calendar across channels for your product area
- Instrument campaigns to measure their success and report on progress towards campaign goals
- Collaborate with channel owners to improve future campaigns based upon data & trends
- Ensure all the parts are moving properly across channels like creative & content, communicating frequently so that they have what they need to execute
- Collaborate with analytics team to report on marketing success and identify opportunities for optimization
- Partner with the integrated marketers and channel marketing owners (email, webinar, paid media, SEO, etc.) to build integrated campaigns that drive awareness and consideration
- 3+ years creating and managing marketing programs, including at least 1 year in B2B
- Passion for building customer facing campaigns and pipeline
- Excellent program management and interpersonal skills with and a phenomenal track record of working across teams
- Consistent track record delivering under a tight deadline
- Highly analytical and metrics driven
- Experience in managing sales funnels, marketing automation and lead scoring - preferably with Salesforce & Marketo
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have flexible work arrangements, combined office events and team outings to build cohesion
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.