Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
With Qualtrics poised to continue our incredible growth in 2019, the Global Enablement team has been tasked with improving the sales productivity of our massive global salesforce through world-class onboarding, professional development and sales enablement. The success or failure of this team - and this role- is measured in hundreds of millions of dollars meaning it is highly valued by and visible to both the executive team and the board of directors.
To achieve these goals the team needs a dynamic Sales Training and Enablement professional capable of crafting and facilitating training and supporting success with strategic enablement projects.
Expectations for Success
- Work with internal customers and key partners to identify key initiatives and strategic objectives to enable our GTM teams.
- Define, deploy, and optimize our communication delivery vehicles.
- Develop materials and assets in support of our communication and curriculum.
- Report to stakeholders on the consumption, usefulness, and impact of our delivery vehicles.
- Ensure messaging has a global voice and perspective while still meeting regional needs.
- Coordinate with regional enablement team partners to ensure effective regional execution and follow-through of messaging.
- Drive forums to collect feedback and input to continuously improve our communication vehicles and message applicability.
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier university
- 1-3 years experience
- Tech savvy and track record of using technology and data and drive solutions