At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
We work with 9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
As a Partner Ecosystem Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to build incremental revenue streams for Qualtrics through recruiting and enabling key strategic partners/alliances. For a list of our current partners, please visit https://www.qualtrics.com/partnerships/
Expectations for Success:
- Collaborate with Qualtrics’ Sales Management to identify, target, and contract with partners that allow us to increase value to customers, win rates and as a result, our revenue.
- Craft and implement a program to onboard alliance partners and educate Qualtrics sales team regarding partnerships
- Partner with Qualtrics’ leadership to eliminate channel conflict and build effective rules of engagement
- Train and influence partner sellers by refining value propositions to meet specific client needs and facilitate client introductions to Qualtrics.
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with strategic partners that enable Qualtrics products to drive new revenue streams
- Drive partner referral pipeline to Qualtrics Sales Executives
- Establish quarterly and annual plans to meet revenue growth objectives and maintain fiscal accountability for revenue quota
- Work with Sales Operations to build a reporting mechanism that provides visibility on your efforts and strategies to achieve overall revenue contribution
- Build relationships with Qualtrics’ Partner Marketing to develop value propositions and marketing/PR campaigns necessary to drive demand for/through channel partners
- Liaise with Qualtrics’ Legal Department to develop contracts for alliance and channel partner agreements; negotiate and finalize all partner agreements
- Participate in industry trade shows & events
You are driven, accountable and collaborative. You can make sound decisions, communicate effectively, possess financial acumen, demonstrate initiative, build realistic plans, promote teamwork, influence others and you are able to achieve great results.
Qualifications & Requirements
- You have 8+ years driving and managing tier-1 partner/alliances business initiatives within a SaaS environment
- You are an experienced strategic alliance leader with the ability to initiate and develop complex partnerships that deliver results
- You have technology knowledge that helps you engage and have credibility with product groups within Qualtrics and partners up to VP/CTO level engagements
- Relevant experience working with partner sales and IT functions
- Direct SaaS Selling Experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and competency in communicating at an executive level
- Demonstrated track record of driving revenue and consistent attainment to quota both quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year
- Proven history of negotiating partnership pricing and contracts
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- You are open to travel ~ 25%
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories