Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world - Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Insight Venture Partners. Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) is the only software platform that helps brands continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with partners. Our mission is to close the experience gap.
More than 9,000 clients worldwide use Qualtrics, including many of the world’s most visionary brands including Yamaha, JetBlue, PWC, and Marriott International. Qualtrics has over 1,800 employees across 16 global offices. Check out why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics family!
With Qualtrics poised to continue our incredible growth in 2020, the Global Enablement team has been tasked with improving the sales productivity of our massive global sales force through world-class onboarding, professional development, and sales enablement. The success or failure of this team - and this role- is measured in hundreds of millions of dollars, meaning it is highly valued by and visible to both the executive team and the board of directors.
To achieve these goals, the team needs a dynamic Market Research Sales Trainer capable of crafting and facilitating training on both sales and market research skills as well as supporting their success with strategic enablement projects.
Expectations for Success
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the Research Services department is equipped with necessary sales skills and market research knowledge through developing and delivering training and coaching
- Assessing needs then designing and delivering dynamic training and enablement programs
- Collaborating with the Head of Global Enablement, Head of Research Services Sales Training, and sales leadership to design and iterate programs
- Monitoring critical metrics and developing custom solutions based on data; providing continual measurement of the impact of programs
- Matching and measuring certification to important metrics and ensuring correlation to improvement
The primary goals of this role are as follows:
- Increasing sales productivity of the Research Services Department
- Reducing time to value of all new sales executives
- Maintaining exceptional satisfaction scores from trainees and managers
- Increasing the percentage of sales reps hitting quota
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier university
- Successful experience in or around sales
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in training, coaching, managing or developing sales reps
- Understanding of market research and methodologies a plus
A Day in the Life
For those passionate about sales, strategy, training, processes, and performance management, this role is perfect. Each day is rarely the same, moving from training sales executives to diving deep into process optimization to assessing performance gaps and developing custom remedies to ensure everyone in a sales role at Qualtrics is successful. Taking the role to the next level includes influencing the global sales motions of one of the most reputable sales forces in the world and definitively increasing global sales productivity and dramatically increasing new hire time to value.