At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate.
EMEA HR and Benefits Specialist
As EMEA Senior Payroll & Benefits Analyst, you are responsible for ensuring accurate, timely and efficient administration of payroll, benefits and HR for multiple countries within the EMEA region, specifically the UK, Ireland, Poland, Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden and Italy. You will lead a team of two people, and be responsible for compliance, projects coordination, payroll and benefits reviews and also mentoring the team.
This role reports to the EMEA Controller. This position will be part of our Finance team.
- Review EMEA payrolls inputs and ensure accuracy and completeness; direct the collection, calculation, and entering of data
- Review benefits admin and collaborating on different new implementations and transitions
- Lead HR SAP transition projects
- Ensure payroll compliance with applicable laws and payroll tax obligations
- Review monthly payroll checklist and error log and find solutions for improvement and ensure <1% accuracy
- Mentor and coordinate the team
- Coordinate Irish payroll processing
- Leading payroll CSAT creation, management review, results and follow up
- Meet regularly with SAP stakeholders and Finance Management to establish upcoming benefit projects and tasks, understand business requirements, identify areas of improvement and discuss roadmap in these areas
- Engage as needed with 3rd party Benefits vendors to gather technical/configuration requirements and oversee development, testing and deployment activities
- Ensure documentation of internal processes and audit procedures to ensure data integrity
- Manage payroll workload to meet operational requirements
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years experience in payroll for multiple countries.
- Experience on benefits implementations/benchmarking/transitions in case of company acquisitions
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of vendor management and working to/ implementing service level agreements with a proven track record
- Strong Excel skills and computer literacy
- Desirable but not essential: Experience of global mobility including an awareness of local implications and requirements for employees on international assignments
- Desirable but not essential: previous team leading experience
- Experience with Success Factors and benefits interfaces a plus
- Experience in payroll, benefits and HR transitions a plus
- A self-starter, proactive, resilient with a positive, “can do” and “roll-up-the-sleeves” mentality to get the job done.
- Strong customer-oriented attitude
- Tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
- Comfortable with a high-volume workload with the ability to multitask and prioritise as appropriate
- Strong drive to deliver a good service and results.
- Must have a European/Global mindset; sensitive to cultural diversity.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree (preferably in HR, payroll or a relevant related field)
- Desirable but not essential: CIPD or equivalent or IPASS
- Fluent in Business English (written and spoken)
- 2nd language highly beneficial (German, French, Dutch, Italian)
Please note this is an FTC contract role