Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The XM Institute produces and curates easy-to-consume, compelling content and training that both inspires business leaders with experience management possibilities and helps them drive value from their programs. We are comprised of a small, tight-knit team that was formerly Temkin Group and was acquired by Qualtrics in the fall of 2018. We focus primarily on the needs of XM Program Owners who are responsible for driving business outcomes. These key decision-makers need help with understanding the business case for XM, developing a roadmap for XM success, and enabling their organizations to succeed by adopting proven XM practices and perspectives. By creating a professional community of XM Leaders, we will advance Qualtric’s XM Category leadership and the XM profession at large.
The Expectations for Success
This is a senior role that will bring the XM best practices to XM program leaders of large enterprises while creating a community along the way. You will work with the XM Institute team to design and deliver in-person and virtual events and communications that share XM best practices relevant to program leaders. Do you have a combination of strategic visioning, flawless execution, and an exceptional service mindset? If so, this could be the job for you.
In addition, you will demonstrate your strong executive presence and presentation skills to represent Qualtrics at industry events and evangelize the work we do externally. Finally, you will be passionate about and believe in our culture and values. You believe in making work a positive experience for yourself and for your co-workers, and be willing to strap in and enjoy the ride!
Roles & Responsibilities
The XM Leader Community Manager will use their expertise to build awareness, inspire action and create a professional global network of XM leaders that drive exceptional XM Programs in enterprise organizations.
You’re equal parts strategist, “do-er,” community lead and analyst, working with an entrepreneurial spirit and creative thinking to craft strategies, operationalize in-person and virtual events and communications that stand out while reporting on results and making recommendations to improve.
As a member of the Qualtrics XM Institute team, you’ll be part of a small team that drives thought leadership in XM. The community that you lead will draw on the team’s content and add the special sauce that creates and nurtures thriving communities.
A Day in the Life
Your day begins with checking the attendance for the upcoming XM Leaders event in Nashville. 200 attendees and 10 more days to register - woohoo! Blocked off a couple of hours to draft the volunteer chapter lead event kit so we can expand our coverage and membership. Lunch with my XM Institute team who always makes me laugh and informs me of the latest local food finds. Then, edit the XM Leader Community newsletter - such great content to share...more benchmark reports, best practices, local XM leaders and upcoming activities at X4 to feature. A few scheduled calls with XM Leaders seeking advice connecting them to other leaders in their situation, then off to the airport to attend an XM leader dinner in New York.
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a community leader
- Experience launching community initiatives
- Experience interacting with executive stakeholders and department leads with the ability to present plans and secure buy-in
- Experience working with large and complex enterprises
- Excellent presentation, listening and writing skills
- Superior program management skills
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Collaborative style to interface with multiple internal stakeholders
- Consultative relationship builder who can quickly understand client needs and requirements
- Hands-on experience with social media management brand building
- Ability to interpret event metrics and feedback
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 35%
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies?
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories