Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Read Chelsie's Story and find out Why Qualtrics from an XM Scientist: https://www.qualtrics.com/blog/why-qualtrics-xm-scientist/
The Qualtrics XM Launch group is a growing team focused on developing Experience Management practices that implement world-class customer and employee experience programs demonstrating the Qualtrics leading-edge XM capabilities within our largest partners. Our team is passionate about engaging with partners on customer requirements and complex implementations resulting in broad customer impact. If you are excited to be part of the wave of technologies and solutions that are reshaping the way brands build the next generation of customer and employee experiences join us.
The Right Candidate
The best candidate for the role will have a keen understanding of a clients needs in the world of employee feedback programs. They will have experience of designing large-scale employee feedback programs within global organizations and be able to communicate industry trends at senior levels within their customers.
Leveraging their industry experience, will work to enable partners to design and shape employee programs for end customers. This will include training partners on Qualtrics’ POV as well as engaging on the first few deals with partners to ensure they are set up correctly.
This person will be a strong presenter who can hold a room and is interested in training & enabling individuals at scale.
Finally, they will be inspired by and believe in our culture and values. They’ll believe in work being a positive experience for themselves and their co-workers, and be willing to strap in and enjoy the ride!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Be part of the team’s center of excellence as an Employee Experience domain subject matter expert
- Work with internal subject matter experts & advisory council to build out content & collateral to be used in workshops, trainings & other activities to enable partners
- Deliver enablement activities to partners including best practice & methodology bootcamps, employee experience POV and Qualtrics platform experience.
- Conduct use case workshops with partners providing insight into how employee experience use cases can come to life through the product with the ultimate goal of influencing the partner’s go to market strategy
- Develop thought leadership content on a frequent basis, including academic and practitioner articles, joint publications, podcasts, conference presentations or webinars
- Work with internal committee to develop EX POV based on experience
- Provide post-sale consulting support to partners are they work on their first engagement, this may include assessment design, change management consulting, program data analysis and interpretation, executive presentations, action planning consulting
- 7+ years experience working with clients on their employee survey programs, employee assessment programs or in an Employee Insights/Analytics function
- A blend of agency-side experience as well as internal-client experience is ideal, although candidates from either side will be considered
- Experience working with large and complex enterprises
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Have a strong understanding of good research methodology; item design and data collection
- Advanced degree (Ph.D. preferred) in Industrial Organizational Psychology, Behavioral Science or a related field
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%
- Able to analyze and interpret data while helping partners understand how to do this
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events and team outings to connect with our coworkers.
- We take pride in our office design aimed at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc), we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.