At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Qualtrics is now FedRAMP certified. Together with the FedRAMP certification and SAP partnership, we are excited to drive enormous growth within the Federal business.
- Attract, engage, develop, and retain a high-performing team of senior sales professionals passionate about building a business in the Federal Sector
- Provide skill development and mentorship on key enterprise motions including pipeline development, prioritizing resources, creating local contracting relationships, collaboration with legal, product presentations, leading multiple internal teams and quarterly sales forecasting
- Ensure team members maintain accurate and complete records of the opportunities and pipeline as well as forecast the business on a regular basis
- Serve as executive sponsor during enterprise level deals
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels
- Build working relationships with license, consulting and education field managers in the respective territory to develop joint account plans
- Display a systemic approach to managing meaningful contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing
- Minimum 5 years managing a high-growth software sales team, preferably in Federal or Public Sector
- 15 years of experience selling SaaS solutions to Public Sector accounts
- Successful track record leading sales teams in achieving assigned targets
- Successful track record providing executive-level impact to government clients and partners
- Ability to learn and understand product solutions and features with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities
- Experience using MEDDIC sales processes
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is required
- Ability to travel when necessary
About the Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. We are an ambitious team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.