Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
- Lead a team of 8-10 Enterprise Account Executives based throughout the US.
- Strong communication skills, listen first and speak second, aware of the message being
- transmitted to the team, how it’s delivered, and how it’s perceived.
- Provide skill development and mentoring on key enterprise motions including collaboration
- with legal, product presentations, running multiple internal teams and quarterly sales
- Serve as executive sponsor during enterprise level deals.
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects
- throughout the organizational levels.
- Display a systemic approach to leading challenging contract negotiations/deals with
- multiple reps at a time.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining
- win-based proposals and pricing.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with other functional areas internally at
- Qualtrics, e.g. Professional Services, Implementation, Subject Matter Experts, etc to
- ensure a collaborative approach to secure large enterprise engagements
- Demonstrate experience successfully leading through change in a fast-growing
- Entrepreneurial approach to effectively leading a business.
- Strong background! Validated winner that has led teams to breakthrough results.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-accredited university
- At least 6-8 years of individual enterprise level sales experience
- At least 2 years managing an enterprise level sales team
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Experience using MEDDIC sales processes
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and
- internal team management
- Experience working on complex contract negotiations
About the Team
We've grown our Enterprise Sales team to respond to very strong client demand for the Qualtrics Insight Platform. This growth has resulted in the need to bring on an exceptional leader with a track record of attracting, developing and motivating an elite team of enterprise SaaS sales professionals.
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.