Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
- Provide post-sale consulting and advisory support to customers to help stand up best-in-class Customer Experience Programs. This includes services like - CX Maturity Assessment, Customer Journey Mapping, Program Design, Survey Design, Change Management Workshop, Closed-Loop Design, Data Analysis, Program Governance, Executive Presentations and/ or Ongoing Consulting
- Translate customer needs into business requirements. Have experience in enabling organizations take action based on customer experience data. As needed, be able to lead and facilitate sessions in customer journey mapping. Be able to translate customer insights into business recommendations, help clients build business cases and enable clients to develop operational plans
- Create collaborative relationships with all key business stakeholders to enable successful deployment and ongoing success of the program
- Define and manage project tasks and activities. Manage time, budget as well as identifying potential risks and issues that may impact the successful delivery of the program. Provide relevant and timely communication to all CX Program Team stakeholders (both at Qualtrics and Client)
- Scale and optimize CX advisory services delivery. Facilitate in the development of operational standards, process, and policies to improve the delivery of CX Program Consulting services to customers and co-workers
- Develop standardized content and program templates to facilitate the implementation of best practices in specific industry verticals where you have and will develop expertise
- Contribute to the design and development of new platform features in conjunction with Product Management
- Where needed, develop thought leadership content, academic/ practitioner articles and participate in conference presentations or webinars
Qualifications & Requirements
- The candidate must have at least 5 years of CX design and delivery experience as either an in-house CX practitioner within a major industry vertical, or as a consultant who has worked across several industry verticals for a Consulting firm or another CXM vendor
- Advanced (Master’s or PhD) degree in a research or business-centric field, preferred
- Must possess expertise in areas of CX Maturity Assessments, Program Design, Customer Journey Mapping, Culture Activation, Action Planning and Insights Analysis
- Can demonstrate an understanding of consumer and business-to-business channel experiences and expectations, measures of satisfaction and performance drivers
- Has a strong understanding of good research methodology; survey design and data collection. Has strong analytical (qualitative and quantitative) skills and is able to analyze and interpret data, and report insights to customers in a formal presentation
- Must have Executive Presence. Strong decision-making, problem-solving skills, writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team consisting of executives, project stakeholders and project team members. Consultative and relationship builder who can quickly understand client needs and requirements
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25-30%
- Personable and strongly demonstrates Qualtrics’ core values
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite
- Working knowledge of SPSS, R or other advanced statistical tool, a plus
- CCXP/ CXPA certification, a plus
A Day in the Life
This person is responsible for the delivery of program consulting services to prospective and existing Qualtrics customers, across a variety of industries, to help them design world-class CX programs. This role provides services to customers at every stage of their program lifecycle and a wide range of maturity levels. This requires hands-on work in socializing, influencing, and implementing CX best-practices from a methodological and operational point of view.
This highly-visible role will interface with client stakeholders at different levels of an organization to gain a deep understanding of their business needs and shape their Customer Experience Programs. You will work and collaborate with the larger Customer Experience (CX) delivery teams at Qualtrics to expand Qualtrics footprint within the client account(s).
You will engage with some of the world’s most recognizable brands, to deliver services to augment their ability to execute a CX program, including program design, maturity assessments, program reviews, customer journey mapping, organizational change, and other services.
You will regularly take a lead role in the delivery of these programs. You will understand industry trends, shifts taking place in experience management industry, and be able to design forward-thinking impactful solutions for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience in research in addition to having worked as a practitioner in an evolving Customer Experience program. This person will be required to communicate ideas quickly and crisply, with the ability to leverage experience, credibility, and actionable insights to influence customers, executives, partners, and other stakeholders to reach consensus decisions and move programs forward.
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories