Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Expectations for Success
- Work with senior leaders to identify key initiatives and strategic objectives.
- Lead key initiatives, processes and operational enablement.
- Coordinate and advise on a variety of sales, sales enablement and operational project activities throughout the life of a project.
- Prioritize initiatives and lead project conception through final deliverables; run timelines, communication and define expectations.
- Work with and influence cross-functional teams to align on strategy, confirm resources and commitment to execution, and measure impact to the organization.
- Connect vision and strategy to execution, having a tolerance for ambiguity by providing clear project plans to execute against the highest priority sales, customer success, and research services initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years experience with project coordination and management
- Superb communication and project management skills
- Comfortable in a fast-pace, unstructured, and highly competitive environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and pleasantly through both written and spoken mode
- Experience with project management methodology and tools
A Day in the Life
From managing process and projects, to working with teams in function and cross-functionally, to seeking ways to improve the processes and scalability of our team, there are no boring days for our team members.
You will manage existing processes and define projects that impact the sales and customer success organizations. You will be responsible for defining success, delivering against that promise, reporting against final deliverables and execution. This involves managing all phases of project execution, design and programming, data collection and processing, analysis and reporting. Along the way you will consult and advise on standard methodologies, coordinate resources, ensure high data quality, and provide updates on project timelines and deliverables.
You will maintain existing in-season initiatives, as well as take on new projects which involves meeting with stakeholders, providing feedback regarding standard methodologies, and collaborating with sales. Some projects are fundamentally easy and quick, but many others are complex and require creative thought and a dedicated thought process!
As Qualtrics continues its exponential growth that means a need for scalable processes, continued innovation on our offer, and constant revisions to the current practices in order to fine tune and better our operations.
Being at Qualtrics during this time of unprecedented growth is already exciting, and being a part of the Global Enablement team only adds to that level of energy and potential. More leadership is needed and we’re hoping it will be you!