Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
As a Solutions Architect you will combine your research and business acumen along with deep technical, hands-on experience to help large enterprises leverage the power of the Qualtrics platform and Qualtrics Research Services in order to transform their business. In this role, you will work with research and technical decision-makers from our largest accounts, as well as Qualtrics’ technology partners, research services delivery teams and customer account teams.
Solutions Architects engage early in the project lifecycle where the customer is just beginning to define the vision, imagine what is possible and determine if it’s feasible. The role requires an affinity for market research & research design, solution selling, technology evangelism and customer engagement. The ability to win the hearts and minds of our customers while explaining market research methodologies and abstract technical concepts as they relate to business value, is a must.
The Expectation for Success
You will lead Project Discovery and Design Sessions as well as Project Scoping conversations in order to validate the customer solution and articulate the business impact of the solution.
You will accomplish this by designing market research and technology solutions that meet customer’s business objectives. This role requires a high degree of cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Research Services Delivery, Engineering, and customers.
The position will provide technical expertise for scoping and defining solutions for customers with needs beyond the typical platform capabilities. It will also be an opportunity to influence the product roadmap by contributing to solutions utilised across multiple customer projects.
A Day in the Life
- Design and document custom market research and technical solutions for individual customer’s needs
- Adapt Research Services capabilities, alongside the capabilities of the Qualtrics platform, to the needs of Qualtrics’ enterprise-level customers
- Identify the optimal research methodology (brand tracking, segmentation, conjoint analysis, etc.), technology solutions, and delivery teams
- Deliver on research projects for Enterprise clients
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Research Services, Engineering, and other teams to ensure compelling solutions are created by presenting to customer executive, brand, consumer insight, and marketing teams.
- Assist in driving sales pipeline while ensuring achievement of Research Services billing targets
- Establish strong relationships with the customer’s key research, technical and business decision makers
- Understand the customer’s business requirements in order to articulate the solution’s business value
- Assist with driving operational efficiencies across the Research Services team
- Keep up to date with market trends in market research, target industry, competitive insights and industry regulatory/compliance requirements
- Maintain expert knowledge of the Qualtrics Brand Experience, Core XM, and other products
- Be a self-starter who takes ownership of opportunities, works independently, manages multiple simultaneous projects, and deals well with ambiguity and last-minute changes.
- Have the ability and passion necessary to maintain research expertise with emerging methodologies and technologies, including competitive technologies, while continuing to manage customer opportunities.
- 3 to 5 years market research or technical design experience
- In-depth knowledge of market research methodologies, specifically those related to brand research
- Ability to elicit customer needs through scoping and design sessions and translate into technical and research solutions
- Ability to navigate a complex and changing environment while working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience preparing client-facing presentations and interacting with c-suite, management, and individual contributor roles
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events and team outings to connect with our coworkers
- We take pride in our office design aimed at cultivating creativity in open and collaborative workspaces
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc), we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees