Engineering Enablement Program Manager
Seattle, WA or Provo, UT
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional experiences in professional learning and development, program design, technical writing or content creation and management?
As Qualtrics engineering rapidly scales, the engineering enablement team is evolving to grow our effective, efficient and enthusiastic workforce. Qualtrics is the gold-standard in experience management and needs strong enablement program managers to design and support stellar employee development experiences for our engineers. This role will be responsible for managing projects, communities and content that prepares our engineering organization to meet current and future product, customer, business and technical challenges.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science
- Internal program/product/project management experience
- Work experience in enablement, training, writing and/or people development roles
- Cross-functional initiative, strategic vision, coordination and communication
- Confidence presenting in front of large groups and executives clearly and concisely
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical partners including executive staff
- Clear and pleasant written and spoken communication
- Experience setting up scalable knowledge management processes & systems
- Experience with any of the following: instructional design, curriculum development, content production, technical writing, event facilitation
- Passion for modern approaches to learning. Experience with Micro learning, personalised learning journeys, communities of practice, learning reinforcement and gamification a plus.
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories