Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Qualtrics Recruiting team is a high energy, dynamic group that is laser-focused on building out strong teams across the company. Our mission is to discover and attract incredible talent to build a category-defining company by creating legendary hiring experiences. We have nearly doubled the size of the company year over year since 2010 and we don’t see it slowing down anytime soon. Qualtrics is full of motivated, intelligent, and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
The Latin America Sales Team is an exciting area of growth and investment for Qualtrics. Qualtrics has historically been servicing Latin America from our U.S. Headquarters. Due to the market’s success and the incredible presence of SAP in Latin America, Qualtrics has decided to strategically invest in and build our first local teams across several countries in Latin America.
We are searching for a highly-motivated, scrappy, and passionate Lead Recruiter to help meet our exciting growth goals for 2019 and beyond in Latin America. This individual will be the first Qualtrics recruiting presence in SAP’s Sao Paulo, Brazil office and help Qualtrics. This is a Senior Recruiter role, placing niche, experienced candidates across a variety of different markets.
The Expectation for Success
- Bachelor's degree required
- 6+ years of full-time experience in Recruiting or a related field; experience in SAAS recruiting or corporate recruiting is strongly preferred
- Track record or aptitude for successfully identifying and qualifying extraordinary candidates through LinkedIn, resume reviews, and other creative methods
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing personalized candidate close plans
- Deep understanding of the SAAS market
- Confidence to provide consultative advice to talent leaders and hiring managers
- Ability to work independently and drive results with minimal direction
- Metric driven mentality and experience using data to influence recruiting strategies
- Ability to thrive in an agile, rapidly changing environment
- Commitment to Qualtrics’ core values: Transparency, All In, Customer Obsessed, One Team, Scrappy
- Fluent in both English and Portuguese, fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Legally authorized to work in Brazil
- Ability to travel when necessary
A Day in the Life
You will establish a recruiting presence in our Sao Paulo SAP office. Upon demonstrating success in the role, you may have an opportunity to help build out a local recruiting team. You will fill senior sales positions, as well as other key senior sales support roles, and own searches for a variety of countries. This includes collaborating with hiring teams to drive recruiting strategy, as well as effectively sourcing, interviewing, and closing top talent. You will support one (or many) of our client-facing teams in their recruiting efforts. You will use data to inform recruiting strategies and develop processes that deliver a high-touch candidate experience. In addition, you will build relationships within the organization, collaborating with other recruiters and your hiring teams and serving as a trusted talent partner before, during, and after the recruiting process. You will use your closing skills and craft highly customized closing plans for all levels of candidates, primarily senior talent, and your real passion for sharing the Qualtrics story resonates with candidates across each country. You will develop hiring strategies that position Qualtrics to achieve long term growth, identify and assess new markets, and help the company meet annual revenue and profitability goals.