Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. To learn more, please visit qualtrics.com.
Qualtrics is looking for an in-house marketing communications professional who can work closely with PR, customer marketing, and cross-functional partners to develop compelling content and stories to help tell the Qualtrics story to the world.
Expectations for Success
- Build content to support thought leadership for public relations program, content team, product marketing, and executives.
- Deliver compelling content to help increase brand awareness & thought leadership, drive sales leads, increase demand.
- Responsible for producing multiple pieces each week--from press releases to customer stories to thought leadership articles.
- Primary types of content to include, thought leadership articles, industry/category articles, blog posts, and social media posts.
- Bachelor’s degree from a selective university in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
- Minimum 4 years writing experience in journalism, marketing, public relations or related field
- Superior writing skills in a number of different styles/tones, from formal to casual
- Impeccable spelling and grammar, knowledge of AP Stylebook
- A prolific writer who brings interesting, compelling, rare perspectives to a conversation
- Great research, organizational, storytelling, and editing skills
- A genuine teammate with exceptional collaboration skills for building relationships with anyone, anywhere
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude to deliver exceptional quality on-time and on budget
- Real passion for building brand awareness and thought leadership through storytelling
- Ability to manage multiple projects under deadline and consistently deliver high-quality content
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.